Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A GOAL HAS BEEN MET!


CONGRATULATIONS, STACEY!


Stacey got her unassisted pull up recently!
whoo-hooo! (Okay, so I know it's a bad picture and I clicked a little too late but she got it none the less.) That is a great accomplishment. Way to obtain one of your goals! That is a reminder for us others....how are we doing at reaching our goals? What are your goals? I know I have many, many goals. Goals are what keeps us going and pushing ourselves to the next level. It is also great when others know of your personal goals, that way our little community can team together to help us reach them.


Post a few of your goals to comments. I know I will be posting mine shortly.

4 comments:

  1. Those of you that have watched me train know that running, muscle ups and double unders are my nemisis. I am capable of them, but I really need to work on them more to actually do well with them. So..... some of my specific goals are to:
    1. Get MU's consistently on attempts.
    2. Get 10 du in a row --using the 1-1-2 method
    3. Work on my pose technique to improve my running efficiency / form

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett - Goaks -- 3 muscle ups unbroken, 3 double unders without stopping and 15 115# overhead squats unbroken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stacey. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...but I still like my little black band...(;

    ReplyDelete