Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TRIAL RUN!

I think I can... I think I can...
I KNOW I CAN! I KNOW I CAN!
We believe in you! Now it is time to believe in yourselves!

Today is a trial run for the FGB fundraiser. We will be putting you through the exact same workout that you will experience on September 26th. This way, you can develop strategies and set a number in which to beat. So after today, there are NO excuses. SIGN UP! (The good news.... No pull ups today!)

https://www.rapidreghost.com/fgb/fgb09.html Enter the team name, which is "conviction".

"Fight Gone Bad!"
Three rounds of:
Wall-ball ~20/14#, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull~ 75/55# (Reps)
Box Jump~ 20" box (Reps)
Push-press~ 75/55# (Reps)
Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Add your points and post them to comments along with any modifications.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job This Morning Everyone ... Don't Forget To Sign Up For the BIG EVENT!!!

    Sue (WB 12 lbs/SDLHP PP 55 lbs) 192
    Becky (WB 12 lbs/SDLHP PP 55 lbs) 214
    Joe (WB ?? lbs/SDLHP 75 lbs) 219
    John (WB ?? lbs/SDLHP 75 lbs) 184
    Steve A (WB ?? lbs/SDLHP 75 lbs) 203
    Bob (WB ?? lbs/SDLHP 75 lbs) 192
    Debi (WB 8 lbs/SDLHP 14 lbs/PP 5 lbs) 229
    Diana (WB 8 lbs/SDLHP 14 lbs/PP 5 lbs) 256

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the wall balls Steve A, and Bob I know were 20 lbs and I believe John was 16. I was great to be done but also motivating to see some members throw a "superman" on the box in for extra credit. Signed "telly"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane 201 - 55#sdlhp/pp, box jump was small+45plates (wall ball 10#???? sorry I forgot)

    Stacey 173 rx

    Jamey 233 rx

    Gary 202~ wall ball 14#, 55# sdlhp &pp

    Mike 168 rx

    Irene 178~ 10# wall ball, 45# sdlhp & pp, box jump small box +45plate

    Jamie 271 ~ Wall ball 6#/8ft, sdlhp 20#kb, PP 15# ---> WELCOME BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve Y (20lb WB / 75lb PP SDLHP) 219

    ReplyDelete