Monday, May 31, 2010

HOMEWORK!






Once again, we apologize for the crazy week. However, no excuses! You have two homework assignments. Sometime between now and Friday, you need to do both of the following:

WOD 1~
Run a 5k OR set your timer and run for 30min.

WOD 2~
AMRP20
5 push ups
10 sit ups
15 squats

Post your times or just post that you completed them to comments. We will see you again on Friday, June 4th! Be ready!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for your understanding. It is greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. So I (Nick) decided to do a weighted run/walk for the 5k. My time was 44 minutes and 23 seconds with 70 extra pounds. finisher was a 1 mile jog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my 30 min run on Sunday!! It wasnt so bad!!(Stacey)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 17 rounds in 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane did 17 rounds in 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wed AM Crew ... Ran ... we ran so far away ... we ran all night and day ....

    Bob 25:40
    Joe 25:54
    Becky/John 28:25

    ReplyDelete
  6. I (Nick) did the kettle bell workout at the hill. my time was 9:33. i hate how i suck at counting though. i always feel like i didn't do enough. only went up the hill twice tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irene: Monday did 14 rounds.

    Today ran for 30 minutes.

    Done with homework!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane: Ran/walked for 45 minutes. Done with homework. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tai and I ran plus did kettlebell swings on Sunday. I did a modifed workout yesterday and am ready for Friday. From Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy ran a 31 minute 5K this AM

    Andy ran for 30 minutes pushing a 45 lb boy in a stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did the 5,10,15 with 16 plus rounds and then 5 sprints! Looking forward to Friday workout- well, minus burpees!lol

    ReplyDelete